Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I have a vision....for perfect brows

Brows Brows Brows! They define the borders of the face. Brows enhance your eyes and make you look younger,if shaped and coloured correctly.

My brows used to look like this.   




For a young lady who has such dark hair,by some freakishly strange gene I have light brows,which encouraged me to neglect them,for months and months AND months!. I was perfectly okay with this,before I knew what a good brow could do for me. Ohh and I do still fish face,but my brows now look like this- yay! 





The lady that tamed,coloured and shaped my brows to perfection has alas moved to Italy. So now the brow dying I do at home,but I have not found someone who really listens to and shares my Elizabeth Taylor vision I have for my brow beauties.
For good brow grooming I always have the following:
  • A great set of tweezers- I like Rubis as a brand,you used to able to get them from Mecca but you can only buy online,so worth it! http://rubistweezers.com/  


  • Brow wax and powder, Benefits "BrowZings " is perfect,however I only use the travel sized brushes when I am on the go. Try to use a full size brush when applying. This is to ensure even application of the wax and powder. I then use a comb to smooth the hair and combine the wax and powder in the brow for a more natural finish. I keep the mascara wands from when I have my brows done as I believe that these are the BEST combs (and free)
  • Brow gel or good,but it can be that one extra item you can really do without IF you have already plucked,shaped and filled in your eyebrows each morning. So I swipe a tiny spray of hairspray over my mascara wand and run that through.  I would recommend Brow gel however if you don't fill in your brows but just want to look groomed, again Benefit do a good one, or a little more luxurious would the Bobby Brown one.
  • Highlighting. Under the brows,highlighting can be beneficial for giving the brow a lift. I like to use a soft pink rather than a stark white and blend well.
So I have some homework for you all:
1. I need a brow wax ASAP,please recommend
2. Would you like a video tutorial on how I do my brows??

 Love Lady M

Image borrowed from original artist and the pictures of me,well lets just blame those on vanity

2 comments:

  1. I'd love a tutorial.
    I am about to test Parlour B in Paddo. I will let you know if they brow rape me, or brow love me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Casey.
    I am getting pretty desperate to get a grooming. I ll get that video script happening today,have it up sometime next week.
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete