Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lovely Lady Liz.
 You may see that I have a bit of a thing for her. Something between a girl crush and my total style goddess . And why not,she is what I would look like if I wasn't obsessed with my other obsession-food! How can I not love a woman who married 8 times and had 7 husbands?! I wonder if she kept all the rings?? I also love watching Liz and Richard Burton on film together,when he holds her and gently rubs her arm with his thumb. Which is one of the things I love about my love Mr W,he does it when we are at a party, or sitting on a ferry. Its one of those things that makes me tingle and that says that 'I love you' without saying it. Do you think Liz had feeling? 8 times?!  Well lets keep it short today, I am going to leave you with some of my favourite pics of Liz.  What is your favourite Elizabeth Taylor look.




No comments:

Post a Comment